Saturday, January 13, 2007

Kelly and the Atheist

i take 'show me the whey' for my protein
and a lot of 'cell tech' for strength
I eat soy and tofu
right on, good for the mind/body
i always have 2 cups of green tea , daily, as well.
loaded with anti-oxidants
I dunno ...I have a toxic gland system ...it hasn't improved as of yet
unfortunate
I am told I will have thyroid cancer soon
take "STERINOL"
but I try to argue
that balances the immune system, kelly
it's lisenced under "MODUCARE"
i take it daily
I believe that whole food nutrients are best
you'll never end up with any cancer if you juice and take that, aging/cancerous growths are only 15% genetic , the rest is up to you
sternal is a good choice, kelly
how toxic can it be, if not passed well ..I had to give up certain herbal remedies for that reason
0% side effects in a study done by 24,000 recipiants
my body "holds" toxins intead of releasing them
take 1 capsule t.i.d. the immune system will begin to balance out the entropy
I am pretty bloated
I use to do a goldenseal flush ..until it made me real sick
you'll get more chance of a symptom from eating a cheese sandwhich
I drink but hardly pee
sucks
water retention?
it dosen't hurt, docs ask me that continuously ..I just sit and push but nothing ugh
bladder infection, perhaps? glomular capsulitis?
kidney stone, or is this an ongoing thing?
I have had catheter tests and when given antibiotics, nothing works
goin' on 14 yrs
i was about to mention a cath, yeah
does it hurt when you, umm, have..... ?
yes, but thats a whole nother issue ...my uterus "fell" in that accident
ahh, i see.
metaphorically speaking , of course
I was stretched, damn fire-medic fools
but ofcourse "they" say I was inconscious
liars
naturally
well, i think you'll do what it takes to get out of this physical situation, one way or another
you're on a positive path, i see that, which is a great foundation
I had a 13 million dollar lawsuit but my Mother dropped it when I woke up from my coma because the hosp found out I wasn't a minor, but I was never informed or anything
damn
expect a good book coming out of this

1 comment:

lauren said...

yay stream of consciousness :)