Friday, January 12, 2007

transcript of a coffee shop conversation, prepared by: me

and he said “after seeing my wife give birth, I had no question about who was the stronger sex” (laughs)
(laughs)
“they talk about the work, what they do at the work, the history of the work”
“that’s nice that you get that background, it makes it a little more real”
“it’s interesting when you think back, centuries ago with women…” (lowers
“you know, the whole transformation”
“yeah, yeah.”
“you can succeed and you know, okay, blah blah blah, there are so many risks. So… that’s just, it’s kinda hard. But um..”
“it’s hard to start”
“yeah, especially because it could mean the loss of your child”
“I appreciate you listening to my worries”
(chuckle)
“as I said, definitely call me or email, whatever’s convenient for you”

No comments: